Saturday, February 11, 2012

NEW IN | AMERICAN GILET / BURGUNDY PANTS


Yesterday I received this lovely lovely gilet from Romwe. I can't wait to wear it!! The burgundy pants are from New Look, bought them today in Utrecht. Normally I never buy pants from New Look but i've been searching for a good burgundy pants and I think those are perfect for me. I think on the picture the pants don't seem burgundy but in fact they are. I'll try to post an outfit post this weekend, but i can't promise. Enjoy your weekend :).

4 comments:

  1. Superleuk gilet! Waar staat ie op de site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik heb voor je gekeken, volgens mij is die uitverkocht!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this vest is superdupercool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!