Saturday, May 05, 2012

NEW IN | BERLIN SHOPPING




I didn't know what to expect from the shops of Berlin, but I actually liked it. Many seperate stores, but I shopped most in stores you also can find here (like always, hihi). I bought four shorts, a denim shorts from Zara which I showed you in my previous post. A tie dye shorts from H&M Divided, I'm in love with this shorts. A peachy shorts from Am Christine, never heard from this brand before but I kinda like it. And the last, a cute polka dot shorts from Zara. The accessories: cross bracelet from Gina Tricot, I love Gina Tricot. So many items I liked, but unfortunately I went to this store as last.. so I didn't had that much money :(. I also bought the studded silver belt from Gina Tricot. A friendship bracelet from Bijou Brigitte and a studded bracelet and a ring from H&M. The neon peplum top is from H&M trend and the other neon top is from Gina Tricot. I have to get used to the peplum top, but there's something about the top I like. And as last my grey jeans from Zara. I'm happy with my buys but I wanted some more tops. But hey, I can't have everything at once! I hope you like my new buys and for now..enjoy your weekend!

23 comments:

  1. Your blog has been like love at first sight, you have a new follower.
    I'm new on that stuff, you can also have a look at mine's if u want!!
    http://maissydaniels.blogspot.com/

    kisses from another fashion tornado!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat heb je een leuke dingen gekocht! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke items!! Benieuwd hoe je ze gaat dragen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke shorts! <3 echt heel mooi allemaal! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the ombre shorts!!! I think that Berlin is really a great city for shopping, I bought a lot of items when I went last october!

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some gorgeous key summer pieces here I love the neon jumpsuit x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shorts! Echt, ik vind ze allemaal geweldig.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome stuff! i love those acid wash shorts x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super leuk! Dat kleurrijke armbandje, de neon H&M top en die gebleekte shorts zijn amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superleuke aankopen, ben benieuwd naar outfits!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Toffe aankoopjes!!! XX, Eva Floor

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah zitten leuke aankopen tussen!
    Vooral het armbandje van Gina Tricot vind ik leuk (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful shorts, I love the tie-dyes. I saw them some time ago at H&M too, I so so want them!

    xoxo Sootjeelina <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hele mooie aankopen!! Jaloers :) Hoop dat je het allemaal snel aankan!! X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wat een super leuke aankopen allemaal! Die coral shorts en peplum top zijn mn favs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Die neon armband is echt geweldig!! En je all stars die kleur vind ik zo leuk ;-)

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com/2012/04/giveaway-aztec-skirt.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adore those bleached shorts! Amazeballs.

    Stop by sometime, Natalie xo
    http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. love everything. you found some lovely items.
    now following you :)
    fashionistaface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wat een leuke aankopen, vind je shortjes en armbandjes erg mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow i just LOVE those shorts and bracelet!!! great finds :) and thanks too <3

    hapatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wat een heerlijke zomerse aankoopjes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!