Friday, November 09, 2012

DIARY | FINALLY AN UPDATE



Hi lovely readers, (Yes, I am still alive!) I haven't updated my blog for weeks now and I can tell you I've missed blogging so much. I had busy busy days and after I moved to the new house with my parents I barely had time for myself. My parents and I have also been ill so it was a moment against all. And the first month in the new house we didn't have internet but now I finally have time for myself and that feels great. We have decorated the new house very nice and we are happy with the result. And as last, I bought a new DSLR camera, a Canon eos 600D. I am so happy with it, I will post a outfitpost during the weekend with my new camera!! I hope you have not forgotten me :P X Christina

What are you looking at: 1/ My new DSLR camera, canon eos 600D 2/ Purple nails (Miss Sporty) 3/ I bought this sequins skirt two weeks ago in Germany, it's from Gina Tricot 4/ My favorite statement necklace at the moment from H&M 5/ Ready for winter with my beanie 6/ Me with curls!

10 comments:

  1. Ah mooie foto's! Toffe camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk dat je weer terug bent :) En nice die camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i love your pictures and i'm happy you're back ! C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke diary! En wat een te gek rokje:)

    xx Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Het rokje is echt prachtig!

    www.denbelle.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuke diary :) en gaaf dat je een spiegelreflexreclame hebt gekocht. Ben benieuwd naar je foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like ur pictures! I absolutely adore your boots on the last picture! Where did you get it from?

    xx Melis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!