Sunday, December 23, 2012

NEW YEARS EVE DRESS | SEQUINS




First I want to say, sorry for being a bad blogger. I have been so busy this week with work and doing the last things for school. I worked the whole weekend and tomorrow is the last day of working.  Then I will finally have vacation and I will make it up!! I have no clue what to wear on new years eve so I surfed on the web for ideas. These sequins dresses are defenitely one of my favorites. Do you already have an outfit for the holidays?

Asos motel gabby dress - Topshop black sequin dress - Asos skater sequin dress

10 comments:

  1. Sequins dress in Zara are amazing. C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dresses! I love the green one :-)

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that first dress!

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first one! Lovely Holidays!

    X Laura

    http://bagsandsushi.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dat eerste jurkje is echt super leuk! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oehh het groene jurkje lijkt mij wel wat!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!