Tuesday, July 09, 2013

DIARY | I'M BACK!



I know you haven't heard from me for a few months now but I am back to blogging! The last 4 months were busy months for me, some personal things which were going on and beside that I had an internship of 36 hours a week. It was too much for me to blog beside these things. I really missed blogging and now I have more time to spend on my blog. The last months I updated every now and then photos on my Instagram, you can follow me on my new account: @fashiontornadoblog. These photos are from the last two weeks, a lot of  photos as you see, I hope you like it!

1/ Last week I went to Rotterdam with a friend, I bought a lot of new summer clothes. This cute playsuit from River Island is one of my purchases 2/ In brussel last weekend 3/ Received my Nelly order, a great fringe vest which I bought on sale 4/ I couldn't resist buying these heels from Zara, they were only 15 euros on sale! 5/ And again some new shoes which I bought on sale. These beautiful heels are from Asos 6/ This weekend I went to Brussel with my family to attend my niece's baptism, I wore my new h&m Trend dress that day, on this photo I changed the heels for some comfortable sandals.



7/ The outfit I wore to the graduation, I can finally start with a new study. International Communication and Media, I can't wait! 8/ A healthy breakfast with my favorite fruit 9/ I love these sandals, I've got these sandals for two years now and I still love to wear them 10/ An outfit which I wore on a rainy day 11/ This photo was made on our way to Brussel 12/ A sweet gift from my friend, Mac Skinfiinish powder.

10 comments:

  1. Leuke diary!! Het klinkt inderdaad alsof je heftige maanden hebt gehad, maar gelukkig heb je weer wat tijd over nu!! En gefeliciteerd met het feit dat jr een nieuwe studie kunt beginnen!

    ♥ Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    great pics and sweet things. :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke diary! Fijn hè dat je weer kunt bloggen, ik had hetzelfde probleem! Nu heb ik eindelijk vakantie en tijd voor m'n blog :). Je fringe vest en graduation outfit zijn leuk btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuk dat je weer blogt!! Ik vind je sandaaltjes heel mooi :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuk dat je er weer bent! En wat een leuke diary! :) Ik kan niet wachten tot ik weer outfits van je zie haha! :) x Laura

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuk dat je terug bent!
    Ook mooie foto's! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mooie foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wauw je hakken! Wat een mooie foto's allemaal:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back! Als ik zo je post lees ben ik bang dat het voor mij ook erg moeilijk gaat worden om te blijven bloggen tijdens mijn stageperiode..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!