Tuesday, August 05, 2014

NEW BLOG! FIRSTOFMYKIND.COM



Hi guys! I know you haven't heard a loooong time for me on this blog. I decided to stop with blogging on Fashiontornado, because I was too busy (also on my mind). Everything in my life started to change in a short amount of time, and I couldn't find the time for blogging anymore. Now, almost a year later, I've got everything straightened again and I've been missing the blog so much. I decided to make a new blog, a new fresh start with a few changes. I will  not blog on my own anymore, but together with a friend (Eva) who I met first year at college. During our study we found out that we had similar interests and thoughts, and we both wanted to start a blog. So, we came up the idea to create a blog together and write about different topics. Most articles which I will write are fashion related, and Eva is going to vary more since she is also interested in fitness and food. If you are curious about the blog, then check it out here > www.firstofmykind.com

Thank you guys so much for always reading my blog, you always posted the sweetest comments and without you, my blog wouldn't be so much fun! It was a great experience, hopefully I will see you soon again on my new blog! 

Love,
Christina

1 comment:

  1. GIVEAWAY !!!

    Hey, you :)
    On my blog you can win a really cool leather jacket ..
    You might like it ;)

    Look here:http://withoutanyweight.blogspot.de/2014/08/giveaway-oh-my-love-studded-biker-jacket.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!