Wednesday, September 12, 2012

OUTFIT | ON A RAINY DAY




I'm wearing: sweater H&M Divided | jeans Pull&Bear | bag Zara | boots Asos | bracelet Gina Tricot

It has been raining all day long and I didn't feel to wear something special today. I am wearing my new burgundy sweater from H&M Divided, I love the color. Tomorrow is finally the day that I am going to move to a new place. I am waiting now for so long and I can't wait to see the new house. I will try to update my blog every now and then!! Enjoy your day

13 comments:

  1. Wat een heerlijke outfit! Hier houd ik van!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super leuk!

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een leuke tas!

    http://itsraininghas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke outfit. Je trui is heel mooi :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooi simpel outfitje! Leuke sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heel mooi!

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool!

    xoxo
    http://outfitssisters.blogspot.com.es/

    http://outfitssisters.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple yet classy!
    Check out my blog for the Lady Gaga's Fame giveway!


    -True

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is simple, yet very chic :)

    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  10. love ur boots, have been looking for something like that for a long time, I ordered recently something on the internet but came too small, so now the boots are l staffed in my closet as a Christmas present for my sister:D

    Anyways, should definitely check ASOS, cause i love yours:)Would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo
    www.fashionmemos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Supermooie trui,
    mooie kleur!

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. the looks of my preference are usually the simple ones that can still keep the stylish.

    I loved your look for its simplicity, and you still look elegante and beautiful! =)

    xoxo
    M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!