Monday, August 20, 2012

A BIG DIARY POST OF THE LAST WEEKS

A big Instagram diary of the last weeks, I haven't post a diarypost on my blog for a while so here is a big one! What are you looking at? 

1/ My snake printed maxi dress which I showed you in my previous post 2/ My outfit of yesterday, I wore my neon top from Primark 3/ A photo with my gf in Spain, Santa Susanna 4/ Eating sushi with my friend 5/ And some patties (pasteitjes) 6/ The weather was great this week and my gf has a swimming pool in the backyard and I swam there twice this week, wish I had one in my backyard hihi! 7/ Details of my outfit with my American flag gilet and denim shorts 8/ Corn with salt yummie!! 9/ Armparty, three bracelets I have bought in Spain and the bracelet with the eyes is from Syria 10/ A photo from the boat, waves 11/ Before I went on holiday I have bought this shopper from H&M for only 20 euros 12/ View from the plain 13/ Me wearing a maxi dress (previous post) 14/ The swim pool in Spain (from our hotel) 15/ Me in Barcelona. 

7 comments:

  1. Wat een heerlijke foto's! Hoe maak jij de mais klaar? Alleen koken en dan zout erop? Of doe je ze ook nog op de bbq? Ik heb namelijk nog heel veel mais over (van een feestje gister) en zie het niet zitten om elke dag de bbq aan te zetten haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still adore the snakeprint maxi dress, it suits you sooo well!

    xxx, Mary ♡ Fashionbirds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuuute! ben echt helemaal verliefd op je primark top hahaha! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have been having a fabulous time ;)


    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love all of these photos! that maxi dress is amazing!
    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!