Sunday, August 19, 2012

SNAKE MAXI DRESS



I'm wearing: maxi dress Unknown (boutique) | clutch Zara | sandals Asos

Yesterday I went to the terrace with my friend and I thought let's wear something different than usual. I wore my favorite maxidress which I have for three years now and I still love to wear the dress. The weather is so lovely in Holland, over the 30 degrees yesterday and today! (like). I'm off now, I am going to enjoy the sun! I hope you like my outfit and have a lovely sunday.

16 comments:

  1. lovely outfit, the dress is gorgeous :)

    xo edina

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing dress. love the print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress!

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooie jurk!

    xo

    http://fashionpolished.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress! xo

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute blog!

    Check out our BRAND NEW blog!
    juneandjulyxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the dress, you look STUNNING! xO!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!

    xx

    liquoriceandpumps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!